I love a good canvas tote bag. They’re useful in so many different, wonderful ways…
* Groceries! They’re much more eco-friendly than building up a large collection of paper/plastic. You can also fit a lot more in them and they won’t bust open at the bottom.
* Going to the LIBRARY! You can fit lots of books in them.
* For a day around town. You can fit books in there, a CD player for the hopelessly outdated like me, a pocketbook, a granola bar, a bottled water, etc.
* Picnics! They make a nice alternative to a picnic basket. You can fit all sorts of things in a tote bag.
* Camping. You can fit groceries, plates, etc in them.
* Overnight trips. Just going away for the evening? Stuff your belongings in a nice canvas tote.
* An alternative to a gym bag.
TOTE BAGS! Yes, tote bags. I recommend them to all.Filed under Organic Living/Environment/ETC, Uncategorized | Comments (4)